CSCS Virtual Lecture Series
Dr. Michael Moon from the University of Alberta presents on the subject of thoracic endovascular aortic repair, or TEVAR. By the end of this session, it is anticipated that participants will be able to
- List risk factors for spinal cord ischemia and identify management strategies to prevent this complication
- Describe and identify an endoleak,
- Describe the management of the left subclavian artery,
- plan and size a stent-graft repair for a type B aortic dissection
- Plan and size a stent-graft repair for a descending thoracic aortic aneurysm.
Presented November 16, 2020.